Who is Westerville Caring & Sharing?
Westerville Caring and Sharing (WC&S) became a 501(c)3 charitable organization in 1993. We are not associated with any organization or business. No part of any personal donation is used for any business-related expenses. All funding for these expenses are raised through our garage sales. Our mission is to encourage individuals, businesses, civic, church, and school groups in the Westerville area to care for the less fortunate and to share their resources of time, funds, and energy. We have been helping the Westerville community for 30 years and will continue our commitment to the Westerville community for many more years.
- 1991 Westerville City Council resolution commending WC&S for helping Westerville families
- 2000 finalist for the Jefferson Award
- 2001 Columbus Dispatch Community Service Award winner
- 2001 Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce Service Award
- 2005 Rotary Club of Westerville’s A. Monroe Courtright Community Service Award
- 2013 Westerville City Council proclamation honoring WC&S on 25 years of community service
- 2018 Westerville City Council proclamation honoring WC&S on 30 years of community service
- 2018 The State of Ohio recognizes WC&S on 30 years of community service